Black Jack Goatskin Cowboy Boots
These Goatskin Cowboy Boots by Black Jack Boots are one of our best selling styles today and come with either Corded or Stitched design on the shafts! You can choose a more traditional matching shaft or contrasting shafts if you prefer. 100% hand crafted from Genuine goatskin Hides!
You will not find this quality of a Cowboy boot at a better price!
- Standard Goat: Black, Black Cherry, Burgundy, Brown, Tan, Mink, Buttercup, Baby Blue, Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Turquoise, Forest Green, Bright Green, Oryx, Gray, Red, Purple, Orange, Light Pink(limited), Yellow, Bone, White, Flag Blue, Flag Red, Mint (limited).
- Pull Up Goat: Black, Nicotine, Cognac, Peanut, Sun Tan, Oryx, Turquoise, Orange, Red, Jean Blue, Lime Green. (All Pull Up colors are limited).
- Mad Dog Goat: Coyote, Tan, Pearl, Brown, Black, Cognac, Red (limited), Blue (limited), Green (limited).
- Nappa Goat: Brown, Black
All Black Jack Cowboy boots are 100% hand crafted and hand pegged by expert cowboy boot craftsmen from only the best leathers and hides available!
Handmade in the USA!
- Vamp: Goat Cognac Mad Dog
- Tops: Goat Cognac Mad Dog
- Style: 340 Ruidoso Cord
- HT: 12” Scallop: 3
- Toe: V Heel: 4
Available in Men's or Women's sizes.
Matching Belts are available to round out your wardrobe, see our Belts Page.
NOTE: With natural hides and skins, color and shades can vary from the picture.
These boots can be completely customized to your preference! If you would like to order different than shown, please see our Custom Boots Page or call us to discuss.
You can pick your Toe, Heel, Upper style and color, etc. You can order these boots with any of the Black Jack Options shown here: Fit & Style Options
Boot Care Kit Includes: 1 Bickmore Cream polish 2oz, 2 oz. bottles of Bick 1 and Bick 4, a cleaning cloth and a leather care brochure, packaged in a reusable vinyl carrying case. 1 Set of Cedar Boot Trees. SAVE $10 by ordering with your boots. Price reflects $10 savings over buying products separately.
Current Delivery Time: 6-8 weeks (These boots are made to your exact specifications)