Black Jack Venus Calf Boots
Check out these Venus Calf boots from Black Jack. Venus Calfskin is a softer, more supple calfskin. These Calfskin Boots by Black Jack Boots are one of the exciting newer styles available and come with Plain Shafts with covered sided seams on the shaft! You can choose a corded or stitched shaft if you prefer. Uppers can be matching or contrasting. 100% hand crafted from Genuine Calfskin Hides! You will not find this quality of a Cowboy boot at a better price!
Calfskin Colors/Types Available:
- French Calf: Black, Expresso, Spaniel, Light Brown (thicker, stiffer - calfskin)
- Venus Calf: Black, Dark Brown (softer, supple - calfskin)
- Baby Calf: Black Chocolate, Cognac (very soft - calfskin)
- Denver Calf: Tan, Chocolate (thicker, stiffer - calfskin)
- Buffalo Calf: Black Mad Dog, Chocolate Mad Dog, Tan Mad Dog, Pearl Mad Dog, Cognac Mad Dog, Rust Mad Dog (distressed look, standard weight, stiffness - calfskin)
All Black Jack Cowboy boots are 100% hand crafted and hand pegged by expert cowboy boot craftsmen from only the best leathers and hides available!
Handmade in the USA!
- Vamp: Venus Calf- Dark Brown
- Tops: Venus Calf- Dark Brown
- Style: Plain Top with covered side seam
- HT: 13” Scallop: 3
- Toe: 5 Heel: 4
Available in Men's or Women's sizes.
Matching Belts are available to round out your wardrobe, see our Belts Page.
NOTE: With natural hides and skins, color and shades can vary from the picture.
These boots can be completely customized to your preference! If you would like to order different than shown, please see our Custom Boots Page or call us to discuss.
You can pick your Toe, Heel, Upper style and color, etc. You can order these boots with any of the Black Jack Options shown here: Fit & Style Options
Boot Care Kit Includes: 1 Bickmore Cream polish 2oz, 2 oz. bottles of Bick 1 and Bick 4, a cleaning cloth and a leather care brochure, packaged in a reusable vinyl carrying case. 1 Set of Cedar Boot Trees. SAVE $10 by ordering with your boots. Price reflects $10 savings over buying products separately.