Who doesn't love a "Dad" Joke? Sure they are usually groan worthy but are sure to bring a smile to your face!
Just in time for Fathers Day we bring you 10 of the best ones!
- "I'm afraid for the calendar. Its days are numbered."
- "My wife said I should do lunges to stay in shape. That would be a big step forward."
- "Why do fathers take an extra pair of socks when they go golfing?" "In case they get a hole in one!"
- "Singing in the shower is fun until you get soap in your mouth. Then it's a soap opera."
- "What do a tick and the Eiffel Tower have in common?" "They're both Paris sites."
- "What do you call a fish wearing a bowtie?" "Sofishticated."
- "How do you follow Will Smith in the snow?" "You follow the fresh prints."
- "If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?" "Pilgrims."
- "I thought the dryer was shrinking my clothes. Turns out it was the refrigerator all along."
Wishing each of the Dad's a happy Father's Day from us at Timsboots.com